HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Together We Are A Family Album

Hello friends!  It feels so good to have all 25 CHA projects done  Smile!  If you’re going to CHA, let me know if you eye spy any of my projects.  There will be several in Basically Bare and WOW Embossing Booth, as well as Amazing Mold Putty and Robin’s Nest.  This Tabs Album is one of the projects you may see in Basically Bare Booth.
Made using Generations by Simple Stories, lots of mediums by Golden, Kuretake Markers, WOW!  Embossing Powders.  Album and Fanciful Frame are Basically Bare.
Once my album is returned, all I have to do is add pictures.
bb tabs cover
A peek inside
bb tabs inside1
bb tabs inside2
bb tabs inside3
bb tabs inside4

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful album! Valerie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan. Super album. This is going to be such a treasure when you have added the photos. Love all the detail. Going back for another look.
Regards Florence x

Createology said...

I can only wish I were going to CHA! And to think I lived in Anaheim for years and never attended. Your album is wonderful and I am certain your creations will stand out at CHA. Blissful Creating...

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Jan, this is fabulous! Love it!!!!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

You have been one busy lady! I am not going to CHA, but I did notice your beautiful display of a dress form by Basically Bare in their new catalog. I can't wait until you can share all of your 25 projects.

1CardCreator said...

This is gorgeous Jan! Love all the layering upon layering, looks awesome!

SandeeNC said...

How exciting to have so many projects featured at CHA! Love the album :)

Terry said...

Jan, this album is fabulous! Looks like a ton of work!

Pauline said...

What a gorgeous album! Have a great time at CHA!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great looking album! Love the touch of purple, the great tags and tickets. Fabulous style. :o)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great looking album! Love the touch of purple, the great tags and tickets. Fabulous style. :o)

Dru said...

Lovely Jan - love it all! Hugs, Dru