HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Monday, October 22, 2012

A Little Jingle?

Hello friends!  I love the "Little Darlings" line by Graphic 45...seemed perfect to make this vintage type stocking that could be hung on a tree or used as a gift card holder.  I've used Spellbinder's Classic Inverted Scallop Die to make a cut in the stocking.  I've added some gold glitter and gold lace and some flowers.  Pearls by Zva Creative.
Have you started on any Christmas projects?  I always need to get an early start because there's so much I want to accomplish!  LOL!  I have a couple projects that are started but they need to dry...with a love for mixed media, it's always a process :)  Be sure to let me know what you've been working on!
close up


13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Jan beautiful done.

greetings karin

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous! Valerie

Riet said...

ohhh wowww Jan,This is so wonderful.


Hugs Riet.xx

Art From The heart said...

So beautiful Jan. I'm working on Christmas as well,seems early but soooooooo much to do !
lov & hugs

Jenny Marples said...

How cute and retro is this! Love the gold touches which really make it sparkle. Hugs, Buttons x

Tehya said...

So adorable! You did a wonderful job!! :)

Brenda said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a darling stocking!! Love the image and your little bell!! TOO CUTE!! HUGS :)

Unknown said...

So clever! Looks great :)

Abbey

Little Purple Forest

May said...

So Cute... I love it! it will look fantastic on the tree...Thank you so much for the inspiration... I have these papers!!!great idea.. Hugs May x x x

Lesley said...

Gorgeous stocking. Hard to believe Christmas will be here before we know it.
TFS us.
Lesley

Createology said...

Very sweet. Creative Bliss...

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, love this Jan! Such a sweet little stocking shape with the curled toe and bell! Love that pretty paper and vintage image, too!