HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hobby Baby Design Team

Hello friends!  Remember I applied for Hobby Baby Design Team?  Well, the great news is they picked me and several talented artists to join the team.  I'd like to invite you to join the BLOG and Facebook.

Have you had a chance to check out the products at Globecraft Memories?  I love the Bubble Frames!  I see so many possibilities with these.

Check out the {OH SO} AWESOME Steampunk collection.

I'm so excited to get to work with these products and so many more.  They not only have the Bubble Frames, but Ornaments, Hanging Bubble Frames, Assembly Supplies, Steampunk, Brag Books and Piccolo. (Which is powders, card making goods and glitters). Look at the chipboard decor that's ready for your card making needs.  So many to choose from :)

10 comments:

cheryl said...

oh massive congratulations Hun,knew they would pick you as you know how much I admire your work,you are so mega talented Hun so so chuffed for you cant wait to see what you,do,love hugs Cherylxxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Great stuff, have fun at your new DT job! Valerie

Art From The heart said...

Happy Congrats Jan. Everything you do is awesome! I know this will be too. Can't wait to see what you'll be doing.
Hugs

Terry said...

Congratulations, Jan! So looking forward to all that you create! Happy Sunday!

Lyneen said...

CONGRATS JAN!!! I look forward to working with you on this new design team!!!

Createology said...

Congratulations and they are lucky to have you and your talents. Happy creating...

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats, Jan! I'm so excited for you!

1CardCreator said...

Congrats on getting on the team! I followed your last link to the store and bought an awesome craft knife there!

camisetas baratas said...

Felicidades, Jan!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Congrats to you Jan! They are also very lucky to have you!