HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shabby Chic On A Pedestal

Hello friends.  Today is  my last post as a Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team member. With summer just around the corner and a calendar filled with family fun, I thought it would be best to step down as a DT member. Bonnie has been great and I'd like to thank her for all she's done :) Always so supportive and sweet :)
The top piece is a crackeled votive holder that I've turned upside down and put an image inside.
Top

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

o this is chique janvery romantic.

greetings karin

Valerie-Jael said...

This is soooooooooooo pretty, love it! Valerie

Terry said...

Ohh La La! This is gorgeous and a great way to say good-bye! I hope you will have a great Summer (no damanging storms) with family and friends!

cheryl said...

oh wow what can I say Hun,this is just fantastic,wow beyond words hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Art From The heart said...

This is beautiful Jan.What a glorious way to depart. You have done an outstanding job and so many of us have enjoyed your creative talent.
I too am looking forward to summer,do hope it warms up! Sure been a chilly Spring.
Big Hugs..........

Riet said...

This is so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

1CardCreator said...

Now this is what I call a grand finale! What a gorgeous piece, a great note to end on, sure they will miss you.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, la la! This is SO vintage beautiful, Jan!