HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Exciting News!

Good morning to my blogging buddies!  I’m wishing you a beautiful sunshine day filled with happiness and lots of time to create :)
Many of you know I’m a huge fan of Crafty Secrets and adore their products.  I’m also a fan of many of their current designers and look forward to seeing their creations!  WELLLL..very early this morning, I received an email from Sandy (the owner of Crafty Secrets) that I was chosen to be on their design team!
Here’s the Crafty Secrets post:
Meet Our New Design Team Members and Come See Us in TX!
Hi Everyone,
Here is the list of our NEW Design Team Members! This was very difficult as we had 61 applications and so many great submissions. I was only going to add 5 people and ended up adding 9 new members.
A big thanks to everyone who applied and I apologize for not writing you all back individually but it has been a little crazy the last couple of weeks!
Some of these ladies will be focusing on digital & hybrid projects using our new CD, Creating with Vintage Papers. Our first small shipment arrived for the show and a new shipment is expected next week for our online store.
Please Welcome...
Amy Teets

Annabelle O'Malley

Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Fauve vanMaanen
Gini Cagle
Jan Hennings

Tammy Roberts
Victoria Warren-Mears

Viola Mahr
These current members of our Design Team and will continue for the bext term.
Vicki Chrisman Team Leader
Pam Hooten

Michele Kovack
Heidi Blankenship
Linda Duke

Julie Campbell
I will do another post this week but if you are anywhere near Arlington Texas - come see us at the Great American Scrapbook Convention June 2, 3 & 4/11. We have 3 booths, so many 'special NEW goodies' we brought in to try at this show... adorable silver mini bird cages, brass pendants, a bunch of clearance albums and stamps fromTattered Angels and so much more! Plus, Vicki Chrisman is doing great Make & Takes see HERE!

22 comments:

Glenda said...

Yeah Jan!! I'm so excited for you! You will bring much to this team and I look forward to following your journey!

Art From The heart said...

Jan congratulations you are the best and will do an outstanding job.
I'm so happy for you,very proud of you and ever so delighted to know you.
Hugs, Amy

Carla said...

WOW that it totally awesome news for you! Congrats!

Lisa Lynne said...

Congratulations, Jan! I'm working in the HC booth at the convention - I'd love to meet you.

Terry said...

There she goes again! Congratulations, Jan! I know that CS picked a winner to join their team! You really are one busy crafter!

Crafterkhush said...

Jan.. This is such awesome news.. Congratulations.. I am sure you'd be awesome...

Lisa Somerville said...

BIG Congrats Jan!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jan, Loving your beautiful art and am just going to add to follow u on here and facebook.
Hugs June x
Also just wanted to mention i have another 24 hour freebie collage sheet on my Dezinaworld blog if you would like it. It will be gone tomorrow of course but its there for now if you want to grab it.
Hugs from June x

Netty said...

Huge congratulations Jan and so well deserved. Annette x

Melisa Waldorf said...

Sandy has OUTSTANDING taste and you are the perfect addition to her team!!! You go girl!!

1CardCreator said...

YAY Jan! You so deserve this, they are so fortunate to have you on the team! Congratulations my friend!

KarinsArtScrap said...

jan congratulations, you deserve this.

greetings karin

Prisha Dharmani said...

Congrats Jan :)

busymartha said...

I am soooo jealous Jan! I too am a huge Crafty Secrets fan as you know! How exciting, stay on cloud 9 for a while longer!

trisha too said...

Congratulations!!!

:)

Marisa said...

Congrats Jan.

Ujjwal said...

Congratulations Jan! What a wonderful news! I love crafty secrets stamps and I am looking forward to see what you do with them :)

craftieodmae said...

well congrats!!!! they gonna win with you and all your talent!@

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness!! What happy news! Super huge congratulations, Jan!

Jingle said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm jealous! ;-) LOL!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Congrats Jan, your work will outshine the others.

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Big congrats to you m'dear! you deserve this!!! :)