HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Basically Bare Makes the TOP 10 HOT Picks at CHA!

WOW!  I made several samples for Basically Bare and was so thrilled to see that Nancy Nally of Scrapbook Update chose Basically Bare as one of the TOP 10 Hot Picks!  You can read the article here!   Smile  Amazing, huh?  I do love these products and they are so fun to work with.  You can see they have so many choices here on my printer’s tray.  I’ve added some Crafty Secrets, Graphic’s Fairy and some images from my own collection on the tray.

9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun massive congratulations could not have happened to a nicer crafter and a super talented one at that this is just stunning hun,your detail is always first class hugs cherylxxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work, your printer's tray looks great! Valerie

Christine said...

This is stunning! You have such a talent for putting things together!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is looking fabulous jan, beautiful made.

greetings karin

Ewik21 said...

wow congratulations!! I like this work!!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! So happy to know that!!! I too made up a sample for Basically Bare, and I was hoping they would get a good reception. I did an acrylic album. Your project is wonderful!!!

Shirley said...

Wow! Congratulations, Jan!! and I am in love with everything you did! What great vintage detail right down to those wonderful scissors!

Art From The heart said...

Really nice article and well deserved Jan. This is a very cute,creative piece.
Hugs

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful!! Absolutely stunning, Jan!