HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Friday, July 1, 2011

Crafty Secrets Challenge: Splitcoast Stampers

If you’re looking for a fun summery challenge, you’ll have to hop over to Splitcoast Stampers and join in the Crafty Secrets Challenge!  I love all the beautiful bright colors the gals have used.  I used “Creating with Vintage Patterns” CD, Down on the Farm and Farm Chicks Clear Stamps and Garden Creative Scraps.  I’ll be enjoying the next few days celebrating the 4th of July festivities and spending time with my Grands!  They won’t be here much longer and I’m going to snuggle them up, give too many kisses and spoil them!
Here’s the youngest, Camree, who is 2 1/2 months.  She’s all dressed up in her ruffly dress!


I just have to have a little more time to kiss these sweet feet!

10 comments:

Shirley said...

What can I say! She is too too precious for words!! Your card is really vintage cheerful lovely, but your GD is sooooooo cuddle precious!!!! What a scene stealer!

Teresa Carini said...

What a beautiful baby!
And as long as your work beautiful! thanks for the link to the previous post calendar! a hug!

Terry said...

Loving your "Farm Fresh" creation! The veggies look so fresh! Reminds me that I have to make my list for the Shrimp Pasta salad I will be taken to a friends for the 4th! Enjoy the rest of the time with your Grands! Camree look so cute in her little ruffly dress!

KarinsArtScrap said...

hi jan gorgeous grandchild, your card is very pretty.

greetings karin

Jingle said...

Cute card and VERY cute baby! :-)

Prisha Dharmani said...

she is so cute...one cuddly bear hug on behalf to this sweet little angel

Valerie-Jael said...

How gorgeous! You wouldn't want to kiss my feet though, just came in and took my trainers off.....Valerie

Art From The heart said...

Wonderful card Jan.
And Camree is toooooooo cute. Lucky
you girl.Need a sitter???
Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs

Marlynn said...

Oh, Lordy, Lordy - look at those cutie toes! She is spectacular! You are blessed, girlfriend! Hugs

Kim B said...

Cute card but absolutely beautiful baby and darling dress. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Kim