Front close up
Butterfly and Rosettes
from the side
“Home Tweet Home”
Shabby Chic Lamp
Linda McClain of The Catered Crop has invited the Heartfelt Creations Design Team to join in on a fun challenge. Here’s the recipe and a cut and paste from the Catered Crop!
Playing with us at the Catered Crop "Follow-the-Recipe" linking party is easy as pie. Here's how it works:
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in either of E.T.'s projects. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
- Colors – Soft pastels
- Stamps and Stickers – Butterflies, flowers, sentiment
- Color Mediums – crayolas, stamping ink,
- Embellishments – ribbon, glitter, lace, rosettes, tag, rhinestones/gems, pearls, ribbon
- Techniques – use your own handwriting, embossing, stitching, make a bookmarker
- Tools –Die cuts, digital stamps
- Themes –Shabby Chic
Here’s what I used from the recipe:
Stamps and Stickers-HCPC Bella Rose PreCut Set, Bella Rose House PreCut Set
Color Mediums-Stamping ink, Glimmer Glam
Embellishments-Buffalo Snow, rosettes, glittered balls
Techniques-none of the above, added crackling
Tools-Diecuts, Heartfelt Creations HCD 712