HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Paper Bag Mini With Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello friends! Here's a mini that's just in time for quick and easy holiday gift giving.  It's always fun to have a little brag book in your purse and share it with others.  These sweet little Middy Bitty bags are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, one is the polka dot kraft and the other is the stripes kraft.  Perfect size for a mini since they're 5"x7.5".  I've also used the natural jute string for my bows.  The papers are by Simple Stories.  Hop on over to Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings for a tutorial!

14 comments:

Christine said...

I saw this on the RRR blog. You have such an amazing talent for these mini books!!!

Micupoftea said...

How sweet...love the taupes/browns and the buttons and twine. Nice mini :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely little book! Valerie

busymartha said...

This is lovely Jan! I am heading over to their site to check out the tutorial! Thanks for sharing, Marilyn

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Jan, I love it! The colors are great!
Have New Year and many blessings to you and to your loved ones!

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. I love the polka dots on the kraft.

Art From The heart said...

What a fun and cute project. I'm off to check the how to.
Hugs

Ann said...

so cute!!
love the colors on this!

Createology said...

Such a cute idea and so many possibilities. Thank you. I already have birthdays to celebrate in January for friends and family. Gentle week to you...

Lyneen said...

Love your little book... the bags are great colors and perfect for the book!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Your book is so clever and sweet! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Wishing you a Happy 2012 filled with many blessings!

Cheryl said...

Your mini book is gorgeous!


Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

Pendra said...

This is so adorable, I just adore mini's and paper bags are perfect for these! Thanks for sharing and I am off to check out the tutorial!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Teresa Carini said...

Hi Jan! how cute this mini, I have yet to make one with envelopes so! and thanks for the tip of the envelopes with polka dots and stripes, I had not seen!