HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge: Monochromatic Green

Hello friends!  Really Reasonable Ribbon has a fun challenge of  "Monochromatic Green".  I decided to make a Leprechaun Cottage for my project.  I've used the Club Assortment Ribbons and a Tattered Florals die to make my mini shamrocks.  Sure hope you can find some time to participate in this fun challenge!  Be sure to check out Really Reasonable Ramblings for some fun projects!
The cute little Leprechaun's are free internet images.


10 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness how creative is this?
Such a fun project

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan. How fab is this! Really is a great project.
Regards Florence x

1CardCreator said...

How cute Jan!

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous! Love those Leprechaun's.

KarinsArtScrap said...

you have made this beautiful jan.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

Jan,

Love the St. Patty's theme. So adorable! Come visit my blog, I have a suprise for you!

Hugs,
Marivic

Createology said...

Top O'the Morning to You...
Very clever and happy.

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun project Jan!

Glenda said...

This is so creative and just too cute! Have a great weekend!

Audrey Pettit said...

This could not be more adorable! Love this, Jan!