Monday, December 10, 2012

Japanese Luminary

Hello friends!  Today I'm a guest at US Art Quest!  Have you tried their products?  They are so versatile and can be used in altered art, mixed media, home decor and paper crafts!  Here's a copy and paste from the US Art Quest blog.

Today, it’s all about mica, and I’ve used a MICACRAFT sheet and MICACOLOR Watercolor Palettes.  I coated my project with a generous layer of Antique Copper.  Talk about a great way to add a splash of elegant color to your projects! Papers are BIRDSONG collection from Graphic 45.
Japanese Luminary
018
A close up of the front with MICACRAFT sheet.
front with light
Drawer with MICACRAFT sheet insert.
drawer removed
front birdsong
015
tea light
I hope I’ve inspired you to give the MICACRAFT sheets a try!

7 comments:

craftattack said...

Beautiful piece, I have never heard of those sheets before! Valerie

Amy said...

Wow Jan,great projects. This looks like some fun material to play with. I'll take a look.
Hugs

Netty said...

Gorgeous project, have never heard of Micacraft sheets before, x

Brenda said...

I've never heard of Micacraft sheets before. Looks like a fun product to use. Love your art piece!

Helen said...

This is gorgeous!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Jan, great project you did again.

greetings karin

Riet said...

This is so wonderful.

Hugs Riet.xx