HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Monday, May 20, 2013

Hello

Hello friends :)  Wanted to pop in and update you.  We have sold our home and will purchase a waterfront home built in 1920.  When we get settled, I'll be sure to post some pictures!  I love the character of our new, old home :)  If you're like me and love vintage, I know you'll like our home, too!
It's been quite a process and a bit stressful and we've gone through each of the inspections.  They will take the last water test at 10:30 this morning and we're prayerful that this will pass so we can move forward.  I'd appreciate a little prayer from my friends.
You have all been such loyal friends here and I really do appreciate all of you who have hung in there with me through this transition.
Oh!  How I miss my crafting!  It's been over 4 months since I have been able to craft and my soul needs to reconnect with my love and passion of altered art :)
Thank you again, friends and I hope to be posting another update soon!

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Jan, good to hear from you again! Hope all gets well, and looking forward to seeing pics of your new home! Come back soon, I am sure we have all missed you! Valerie

Paper Profusion said...

Fingers crossed for you Jan - sounds beautiful! Nicola x

1CardCreator said...

So glad to hear from you Jan, you have been heavy on my heart of late. I will keep you all in my prayers, I hope everything goes smoothly for you.
Big hugs,
~Diane

Createology said...

So happy to see you back here with such good news. I look forward to the photos of your charming character filled 1920's waterfront home. And then of course your being able to create once again. Blessings dear...

Unknown said...

Sending up prayers! I have missed your wonderful creations. Can't wait to see your new home. It sounds lovely!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hoping the tests come out good!! Good luck!!!

Art From The heart said...

Fingers & toes crossed Jan with tons of prayers that all goes well for the final test.
I will be thinking of you and can't wait to see what all that pent up creativity will bring forth.
Lov & Hugs