HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Monday, January 23, 2012

Playing Dress-Up: Vintage Style

Hello friends!  I've been busy with CHA projects and have all 25 shipped and ready to go for CHA!  After CHA, I'll share some of the projects :)  Basically Bare has so many new products being released and one of the designs is my very own!  SO EXCITING!  WOW! Embossing Powders will also debut at CHA and there are many beautiful powders as well as clear stamps.  I have a very large project for Amazing Mold Putty and look forward  to sharing it with you..soon!  CHA is always so exciting with all the anticipation of new products and beautiful projects!
Playing Dress-Up was so much fun to make!  I have been looking for the perfect fabric for my dress, but haven't found the perfect print.  SO, I decided to use Simple Stories, 25 Days Of Christmas line.  This is one of my favorite lines..it's right up there with Year-O-Graphy collection.  The mini hanger is Crafty Secrets and the White String Jute, White Lace and Black crocheted lace are Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The pattern is by McCalls and is an American Doll pattern.
Here's a closer look.

13 comments:

Art From The heart said...

This is adorable Jan,I love everything about it.
Hugs

Jingle said...

Love these!

Tina said...

this is adorable...

Tina

Angi Barrs said...

Love Love Love!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Jan
You have been a busy lady and I look forward to when you share those projects as for today's this makes my heart melt it is so special.
Wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

I love it, looks so cool :))
Hugs Lill xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Hi Jan, thanks for popping by my blog recently & your comment on my organisation!! Believe me it doesn't always look like that but I'm making an effort lol!

Enjoyed a browse through your blog, wow you are talented! xx

Netty said...

Totally gorgeous, x

cheryl said...

oh wow Jan this is utterly gorgeous really wonderful Hun hugs Cherylxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan. Oh this is just so adorable.
Regards Florence x

Createology said...

Fabulous dress! Does it come in my jumbo size? :o) Looking forward to all of your CHA projects! Happy Hugs...

Sugar Lump Studios said...

oh so darling! I love the hanger too! Can't wait to see more! :)

1CardCreator said...

This is awesome Jan! Can't wait to see your CHA stuff!