HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Copper Kettle Time Machine

Hello friends!   I wanted  to share my "Copper Kettle Time Machine"  The Copper Kettle Collection is one of my favorites and I love the rich earth-tone palette.  I've used Copper Kettle, Garden Bag o' Chips The beautiful gate is in this set),These are the best of times, Color vellum.  The paper mache books and clock mechanics can be purchased at Hobby Lobby.  I painted the paper mache book with black acrylic paint and then covered it with Copper Kettle papers.  I've heat embossed the gate using Gold Embossing Powder.  On the inside, I added the "Best of times" Vellum over the paper.  I've added some florals on the cover.


13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love this, how nice to have a book-clock! Great idea. hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Really love this Jan. Fabulous project.
Regards Florence xx

cheryl said...

oh Jan Hun you are such an inspiration,the detail on this is just amazing just love this to bits,those flowers are just gorgeous ,hugs Cherylx
PS I made my first altered bottle,too,no were as good as yours but gave it a try,xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Jan
A wonderful project.
Wishes
Lynne

Art From The heart said...

Really delightful creation Jan and the colors are terrific!
Hugs

Caroline said...

Fabulous project, Jan ! The flowers, they are gorgeous ! Greetings from Caroline

Heather Lynn said...

Wow..so cool! I just love your creations, Jan!!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful .

Hugs Riet.xx

1CardCreator said...

This is gorgeous Jan, thanks for the links too!

The Old Parsonage said...

I sooo love how your mind works!

Enjoy your day!

Leann

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

This is such a cool project!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful, and SO clever!

Eniko said...

Love your altered book! You are brilliant, Jan!