HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Monday, March 26, 2012

Exquisite Shrine Necklace

Hello friends!  I sure am glad I ordered more of these Shrines from Retro Cafe Art.  They are made by Coffee Break Designs and I think I may be addicted to creating with these little wonders!  LOL!  The beautiful woman image is Hampton Art and it's one of my all time favorites!  I've heat embossed the image with Black Embossing Powder and the Shrine with Silver Embossing Powder by WOW! Embossing Powders.  The metal "Together Forever" is making memories.

9 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

this is stunning, Jan! another fab. project!! hope you have a great week! ~hl

Dawnll said...

Oh I love these pieces, are you trying to enable me? lol

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful! You are making me drool over the lovely shrines, I see I MUST order some! Valerie

Teresa Carini said...

I love this piece! is a delicacy!
A hug!

Netty said...

wow its stunning Jan, x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, that's a wonderful piece.

Art From The heart said...

Another lovely creation Jan.
Hugs

cheryl said...

oh wow Jan Hun,this is stunning,the,detail is just amazing,love this to bits,Hun,hugs Cherylxxxx

bois-fleurie said...

I can see why you could become addicted to them. I absolutly love this neaklace.