HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Glue Arts Teams Up With Tsukineko and Curiousity Vintage Shrine with G45

Hello friends!  I have a couple projects to share today.  The first is an Artful Kit made using Graphic 45, "Little Darlings".  This is posted on the Glue Arts blog today and I'd love to have you visit and see all the fine details :)  The case is a vintage projector case and it works well to hold a lot of embellishments such as buttons, ribbons, trims and glitter.  The ink around the edges is Tangelo Memento Dye ink by Tsukineko.
Hope you'll hop over to Glue Arts and visit me there :)
Now for the second project...It a Curiousity Vintage Shrine.  I bought these shrines through Stampington and Company and they are also available through Retro Cafe Art.  I did hop over to Retro Cafe Art and order some more because I'm loving them!  LOL!
I've used Graphic 45, Olde Curiousity Shoppe papers and WOW! Gold Rich Pale Embossing Powder.  The little charm at the bottom is 7 Gypsies.  The shrines are made by Coffee Break Designs.


14 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work, those little shrines are really adorable! Valerie

Art From The heart said...

Love them both Jan,I'll check out the details on the fist one!
Hugs

busymartha said...

Jan, your projects are absolutely stunning! I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my little darlings paper, check the mail daily! The shrine is awesome, thanks for sharing, Marilyn.

whyte said...

Adorable! So many neat things to find here on your blog! Thank you!

Ann said...

both projects are marvelous!!
i just love the Little Darlings paper..the projector case is a perfect "canvas" for it and i think it's my favorite!!..although the shrine is just beautiful also!

cheryl said...

oh Jan,love those papers,they are stunning and so is your work Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Terry said...

Oh so lovely! My visits here always give me a smile! Happy Saturday!

Createology said...

You are so creative. I am truly enjoying your treasures you are creating. Blissful Inspirations dear...

Eniko said...

Jan I'm loving the shrine idea! I'll have to get some! I was just appointed to the Design Team at Let's Scrap...thought you'd be happy for me. Off to see you at Glue Arts & keeping my fingers crossed for you at G45! xo

Micupoftea said...

what fun projects!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Love your projects! Love your work!!!!

Heather Lynn said...

you amaze me! love, love, love your work! :)

1CardCreator said...

These are stunning Jan!

Unknown said...

Wow this shrine is just gorgeous!