HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Friday, April 20, 2012

Quick Quotes April Kit: Endless Possibilities

Hello friends!  I'm working (or should I say playing) with the Club Q this month.  There are so many products in this kit including diecuts, papers, colored vellum, flowers, trims and ribbons!

Today I'm sharing a Shabby Chic Shrine with a Mini Accordion Album.  The shrine is by Coffee Break Design and is available at Retro Cafe Art.  I started by "white washing" the shine kit pieces with white Gesso.  Once dry, I've used Baja Blue, Powder Puff Chalking Ink on the surface.  This really gives this piece a nice shabby chic/vintage feel.  The knob is by Tim Holtz, Idea-ology.  The Mini Accordion Album is made using Club Q Kit.  Flowers and mushrooms are Prima.
A friend sent me this old script Album and the papers in the kit go so well together.  Using Baja Blue and Mocha Mama Powder Puff Chalking ink, stamp a  tree and birds.
And a Home Decor Frame using the Club Q kit and Purple Passion, Powder Puff Chalking Ink and the purple lavender gingham ribbon.  Diecuts are included in the kit!
and a simple card.
So far I have made 7 projects with the Club Q Kit!  




13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful box you have created jan, lovely colors and beautiful roses.

greetings karin

Valerie-Jael said...

What gorgeous stuff!! The little shrine is my fave, or is it the script book, or??? Hugs, Valerie

Caroline said...

What a great kit from club Q ! The shrine is so gorgeous, great idea "white washing" with Gesso ! I live that colour blue, so shabby chic. The cards are also wonderful, Life is good when we are crafting :-))) Greetings from Holland.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! What fabulous projects, Jan! You make the most original and amazing altered art, my friend!

Dawnll said...

Wow you sure have been busy! Some wonderful projects and so many great products in the kit

Art From The heart said...

Wow! I like them all Jan !
Hugs

Terry said...

All are wonderful! Just love what you did with that box! Happy Friday!

1CardCreator said...

This is gorgeous Jan! Love that you have been making all from the Club Q kit, pretty awesome kit! ~Diane

Anonymous said...

I saw this on my facebook group first and commented Jan but its so beautiful I am off to pin it too

Have a lovely weekend
Hugs June x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Jan
The shrine and book are so wonderful, then again, so are all your projects.
Wishes
Lynne

Riet said...

This is so beautiful .

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan. Gorgeous projects. Especially love the first one. Great mushrooms! Not seen those before. tfs.
Have a lovely weekend.
Regards Florence xx

Christine said...

Is there anything in the world that you won't alter? You do such beautiful altered work. I'm especially in love with your Mother and Child piece below. The G45 paper is beautiful and you have done an amazing job with it!!!