HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Friday, March 23, 2012

"Olde Curiousity Shoppe" Pennant

Hello friends!  I've been playing with my "Olde Curiousity Shoppe" cardstock by Graphic 45!  I ordered some Mini Shrines and Mini Houses that are made by Coffee Break Designs and sold at Stampington and Company Shoppe.  These are the cutest mini's!
Here's the Shrines and Mini Houses
I decided to make a pennant and have used the base of the house as a frame for an additional piece.  Perfect to hold a metal butterfly!
The back
The side



14 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Jan,how super is this oh what a great idea to make a necklace but then only you could,come up with something as brilliant as this,hugs Cherylxxxx

Dawnll said...

Love this what a smart way to use

Valerie-Jael said...

Oooh, this is great! Love those houses and shrines! Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful things you have made jan.

greetings karin

Art From The heart said...

What a cute creation Jan,and I see lots more ideas too!
Hugs

Netty said...

Fabulous work Jan. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Createology said...

Very clever way to use this house and create the unexpected my dear.

Ann said...

so cute!! love this!
have a fun weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan. You are always so creative. Very clever.
Regards Florence x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Hello Jen ... thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments!
You are quite a busy, creative lady...I wandered around and am impressed by your artwork!

greetings and a nice weekend, Alie :-)

Sue said...

This is amazing Jan, I love it x

Crafting Queen said...

Great pendant. Thanks for the visit. :)

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous Jan!

Unknown said...

OMG they are soooo cute! Little pieces of art!